Friday, January 31, 2014

Teaching Spanish to Preschoolers: BODY PARTS

I love movement and visuals. I tend to use both when I am teaching Spanish to preschoolers. Here are a few FREE SPANISH learning videos I use in my classroom.

http://www.coloringbook4kids.com/2010/11/partes-del-cuerpo-para-colorear.html


Spanish Vocabulary Slideshow

WIGGLE SONG ^

Review or introduce body parts in Spanish to children with this great Youtube video clip. Near the end of the video all body parts are showing. I typically have my kids practice their Spanish vocabulary by using my laser pointer and saying the word out loud.

This song is great for review. I have my preschoolers just listen to the song. The song is a little to fast to sing a long or "tocar los partes" touch the body part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment